Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
All educational grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria. In order to ensure independence of all CME accredited elements, companies providing grants may not influence the topic, speaker selection, or any other aspect of the content or presentation. No promotional, commercial, or advertising materials may be included in the following opportunities. All support will be disclosed to participants.
|Educational Grant in support of an Existing Official Session accepted or invited by the Scientific Committee and supported by a grant from the industry.|
Certain scientific symposia within the main congress program may coincide with the broaden educational objectives of certain supporters. Such sessions are designed by the program committee of the congress including choice of topic and speakers. Supporters are invited to contribute towards the costs of holding one or more of these sessions.
- Hands off support, no influence over any scientific/education content
- Support will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program and Congress website.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program and on the event website as: Session Title “Supported with an unrestricted Educational Grant from <Company Name>”
|EDUCATIONAL PARTICIPATION GRANT|
Companies may support WPA with an Educational participation grant.
Participants will have to follow the criteria decided by WPA in order to be eligible to apply for an educational participation grant. The winners from the grant will be contacted by the WPA Secretariat.
- All support will be recognised in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final Program, on the event website, and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations
Other Grants may be discussed and are appreciated and important to the success of the event.
E-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities and generate participants’ interest and good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals located in prime locations will allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently.
E-poster support includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Supported by...” and a company logo only Signage.
- “Supported by...” and a company logo only on each individual e-poster station, on the “sail” as shown in the image.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program, on the event website and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
|An electronic book (e-Book) is a book-length publication in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on computers or other electronic devices. With e-Books, participants can use the intuitive Search button, have the ability to bookmark sessions, events and other information, share information with colleagues and if desired, even print the program. Available to all participants, the e-Book is an easy and convenient solution|
that meets the needs of today’s computer-savvy congress participant. E-book sponsorship support includes:
- Support will be recognised in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final program, on the congress website, and with signage during the event
- “Supported by...” and a company logo only on the cover of the e-Book, in addition to the home page prior to opening the e-Book Supporter will not have any influence regarding the content.
The Congress App engages attendees with personalised planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions*/speakers and a personalised scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App sponsorship support includes:
- Support will be recognised with a company logo on the splash/pop-up screen of the app
- 2 “push notifications” are included in the sponsorship package
- Signage onsite with “Supported by...” company logo
- Support will be acknowledged in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final Program, on the event website, and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors'/Supporters' responsibility to comply with the local authority's regulations, Eucomed (represents Medical Technology industry) http://archive.eucomed.org/ and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations)www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organizer to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
SPECIAL REQUESTSTailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Support and Exhibition Sales Specialist - Klinta Stala at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTSPlease note that all Supporters will be acknowledged in the Program, on the onsite Supporters' Acknowledgement Board and on the Congress website
*All pictures are illustrations only.